We are preparing for an exciting academic year here at St. Mark’s Christian Preschool. We are adding some new curriculum and library skills to the fun we already have, so please come out on Tuesday, August 4, from 6-8pm to see what we have in store. We care for ages 2-5 and now offer wrap care. If you can’t make the open house or just want a more in depth preview, give Miss Courtney a call at 585-334-4130 or shoot her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a personal tour.
We hope to see you soon!
The 4 year old class has been learning about kites and how the wind helps kites fly through the air. As an extension to this, we had a activity today where we showed the children what they could do to paint with their own ‘wind’. Here’s what you’ll need:
- large sheet of white paper
- different colors of paint (watered down a little if they are thick)
- spoons if you don’t have your paint in squeeze bottles
- a straw
- a flat box or container to catch any paint splatter
Once you’ve gathered all your supplies, you can begin the activity:
- Put the paper into the box or container
- Pick a paint color and put drops (about the size of a dime) spread out on the paper
- Blow through the straw at the paint being careful not to touch the paint with the straw
- Repeat with different colors
- Lay flat to dry so any extra paint doesn’t drip
Pretty simple, right? Did you try it with your kids? I would love to hear how it worked in the comments below!
We continue to make some updates to the website, but all the pages in the bar have been updated and restored, so if you are looking for information about our classes, teachers, how to contact us or the rates, please click through from the bar above. We will be finalizing this front page shortly. And again, if you have any question or we haven’t got he piece of information you are looking for restored just yet, please call 585.334.4130 and ask for Cate.
We are sorry for the confusion. Our website is undergoing some construction.
If you need information please call 585.334.4130 and ask for Cate our director. She will put down the web-editor and get you the information you need. Thank You
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!